Q&A: help with office furniture?

Question by Emma M: help with office furniture?
My computer chair has decided that when i sit on it to slow drop down to lowest height without handle for movement touched. I think its gas-filled any way of repairing or sorting it out without buying a new one or not.

Best answer:

Answer by Tim
If it is a more expensive chair you could contact the manufacturer to see about replacing the gas strut. More than likely, it is time for a new chair.

Add your own answer in the comments!